You have gotten plenty of compliments from your friends on your gorgeous, lush eyelashes last night, but most of them are unaware of the fact that they’re false. It takes serious skill and practice to apply false eyelashes expertly, and it needs an equal amount of attention to take off them without injuring your natural lashes. Fake eyelash removers are readily available in the market, but you might be worried of employing these products close to your eyes or simply forgot to buy a bottle. Fortunately, there are ways to safely and painlessly take off your false eyelashes. Here is how:
- Bring 3-4 cups of water in a medium-sized saucepan and boil it. Turn off the heat & displace the water into a metal or glass bowl. Wrap a piece of cloth over your head to get the steam from the bowl. Let the steam to free up the glue for 3-5 minutes.
- Then lift the cloth. Grab the false eyelash from the outer corner & start to pull it away gently from your lid. Take both false lashes & put them inside a plastic bag or throw them away.
- If the false eyelash does not come out easily or you feel pain, make a blend of one cup lukewarm water & 1/4 teaspoon moderate facial cleanser. Shut both of your eyes & wipe the wet cotton daub over your eyelashes.
- Pull out the fake eyelashes gently from the outer corner. If there is still resistance, swab the eyelashes once more with the soapy cotton pad & try again.
- After taking off the lashes soak a cotton pad with baby oil & wipe it over your eyelids. Let the baby oil to sit for 2-3 minutes, and then wipe out your lids with a moist cloth to take off the oil & any remaining glue.
So, you are done now! You have successfully taken off fake eyelashes without any remover. Share these tips with your friends if you find them effective and safe.
Sign up with Madame Madeline to choose from fake eyelashes of different popular brands including Ardell, Andrea, Bullseye, Everlash, and Red Cherry among others. Enjoy free shipping to all domestic US states on orders above $100. Be in touch with us to never run out of your favorite false eyelashes again.